Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Neat Wool Pants, Australian ?

Article about: I realize these are post war, unless... they are WWII pants that were re-tailored, or who knows, probably not ;-) Because of the Victoria on the tag, I'm wondering, are these Australian mili

Default Neat Wool Pants, Australian ?

I realize these are post war, unless... they are WWII pants that were re-tailored, or who knows, probably not ;-)

Because of the Victoria on the tag, I'm wondering, are these Australian military?

Army battle dress uniform pants?

They are totally cool, whatever they are, just found them hanging up with some old uniform stuff the I've collected over the years, kept them because they fit me perfect. A lot of work went into a pair of these!!!

Thx in advance.

?

Yes, a good looking pair of Aussie pants. Eaglehawk is part of Bendigo which is a large town in central Victoria. I have similar 1950's pairs myself. Many unused pairs were widely available about 20+ years ago and they still turn up. Do you have a battledress jacket to go with them? Here is a pic of my jackets from the 1950's-1960's. The blue shield is for the Victorian region and was also available with the Kings crown.

Oz.

AIF
    ?

Nice battle dresses Oz! I have a 1950's WO2 with an unbordered RAE titles you could have if you like.

WOW, gorgeous jackets, don't have one here but I sure would love to!!!

Thx for the reply ;-)

?

Will PM you AIF.

Cheers,
    Oz.