Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Officers Uniforms RCA

Article about: Here you are Chris not quite a twin but the construction is very similar. I do notice the grommets on yours are as well set more to the back as are mine but your liner has been sewn in in ci

CBH
    ?

Default Officers Uniforms RCA

I thought I'd share a uniform group I picked up a couple weeks ago , all to the same small LC in the RCA . What do you guys thinks ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officers Uniforms RCA   Officers Uniforms RCA  

Officers Uniforms RCA   Officers Uniforms RCA  

Officers Uniforms RCA   Officers Uniforms RCA  

Officers Uniforms RCA  

Well Done Mate!The condition from what I can see is excellent at all jackets!I would like to see photos from the interior of the SD tunic.Thanks for posting them!

CBH
    ?

I did have to hand wash them , and still have some cat hair here and there . And next time the sun is out I'll get some more pics ! Thanks for the reply .
    Cheers Chris

Nice pick up Chris. Great to see all his uniforms kept together.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

CBH
    ?

I also got his pecked cap , beret , boots and a couple of photos . I believe he is one of the men in this photo , but I'm not sure which one . Yet ! I also know his name but I'm keeping that private .
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officers Uniforms RCA  

CBH
    ?

I figured I'd show the whole group of items in one tread , so here are his boots and hats also .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officers Uniforms RCA   Officers Uniforms RCA  

Officers Uniforms RCA  

?

Nice pick up Chris groupings with providence are getting harder and harder to come by just love the beret is it a private purchase item or a Dorothea Knitting Mills .

Regards Mark

I did wonder if you had his headgear as well, just great to see them all together. The cap and beret are excellent to see.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

CBH
    ?

Hard to make out anything on the inside , but i do believe private purchase . Possibly post war .
    Thanks for the comments .
    Cheers Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officers Uniforms RCA  

?

Hi Chris yes I do agree private purchase but it does stand a good chance of being war time manufactured as I believe I have it's twin I will post some comparison images after work.

Regards Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast