Become our sponsor and display your banner here

RAF Jackets, Airmen, Simplified 1942

Article about: I was just looking for other crap in the junk room and re-discovered this one! Never have taken photos of this one & sorry for the crap ones as I had to do them in a hurry (good enough f

Default RAF Jackets, Airmen, Simplified 1942

I was just looking for other crap in the junk room and re-discovered this one! Never have taken photos of this one & sorry for the crap ones as I had to do them in a hurry (good enough for my records and Wifey on my back) Shame the left side insignia has been removed! Have had this one for over 20 years!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF Jackets, Airmen, Simplified 1942   RAF Jackets, Airmen, Simplified 1942  

RAF Jackets, Airmen, Simplified 1942   RAF Jackets, Airmen, Simplified 1942  

Regards
    René

Nice mid war Jacket Rene.

?

That is a nice one, So for this Yank's knowledge.
    What is the eagle patch signify? (Airman??)

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That is a nice one, So for this Yank's knowledge.
    What is the eagle patch signify? (Airman??)

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Cheers Phil it's just a Shoulder Flash worn below the rank of Warrant Officer

- - ------- - -

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Nice mid war Jacket Rene.
    Cheers Anderson Mate glad to read someone likes it.
    Regards
    René

?

Thanks for the answer Rene'. Sorry to ask more but does that flash mean RAF?
    This gent would be a corporal right?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Thanks for the answer Rene'. Sorry to ask more but does that flash mean RAF?
    This gent would be a corporal right?
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Yes & yes Buddy
    Regards
    René