Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RCAF jacket - original/worth????

Article about: I have one or 2 That I would let go for \\$50 each or \\$80 for the pair, but the shipping is expensive as the Canadian ones are very heavy thick wool. Dean

?

Quote by CampX View Post
    In Canada you could not get $50 for this jacket, I have a couple of Canadian ones, and no one wants them.

Dean
    If you have a couple of these tunics war time dated badged and unmessed with I would be more than happy to take them off your hands at 50 a piece and donate them to the military museum here in Nanaimo for display.

Regards Mark K

?

Not a problem! email me at email addy removed and I will send photos, and I will need your addy including postal code for shipping.

Thank you

Dean

?

Thanx Dean give me about an hour and I will PM you you should pull your email down or you might get spammed to death being on a public forum

Regards Mark K

?

Thank you, it is done...when we work this out, let the forum members know that this is a honest reply and I do have that stuff for you.

Thanks and Take Care

Dean O.

?

Thanx very much for the images Dean you have some very interesting items in your hoard (collection) I am amazed at the vastness of it. I will be visiting the museum today and talk to Roger the curator to see if I can help you lighten your load I especially like the unopened parts box for the CF 100 AVRO aircraft a very iconic name in Canadian Aviation.

Regards Mark K

?

I have a few of those unopened boxes, I also have a pile of radios out of the same A/C, I didn't send photos of them, those photos are of my basement hoard, very little is my collection, so most is for sale...gotta start moving the Spitfire and Lancaster radio bits and radio control boxes!!!

Take care and as I mentioned you can have the 2 RCAF 4 pocket tunics for $80 plus shipping, and I will give you fair prices, far below market for anything else you may need, This is a hobby for me, so I do try to help others.

Dean O.

Hi Campx,

I think that since you guys are using my thread, I should be in on this deal
    Could you send some photos also?
    Thanks
    Luis
    I´ll pm you with my email

?

Sorry Luis I had no intention of derailing your thread I will keep it on track and talk to Dean either through PM or E-mail.

Regards Mark K

Mark,

Just kidding man...no prob, you can write what you want.

Cheers

Luis

?

Sorry for that Luis, I have sent you an email with some photos.

Dean O.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast