Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Strange reverse patch 1st air cavalry BDU

Article about: I made an account just to ask about this because i find it so puzzling. I have recently purchased a BDU with a 1st air cavalry patch on the right shoulder, but the patch is some strange reve

JackedPirate
    ?

Default Strange reverse patch 1st air cavalry BDU

I made an account just to ask about this because i find it so puzzling. I have recently purchased a BDU with a 1st air cavalry patch on the right shoulder, but the patch is some strange reverse variant i have never seen before, where its supposed to be green its black, and vice versa. Has anyone seen anything like this before? And does anyone know if this is legit? https://imgur.com/gallery/AfUuI

Hi there

An experiment (not to sure US Army or manufacturer) or had the incorrect thread in the set up of the punch tape card wrong when manufacturing on the schiffli machine.

I believe these were early mid 80's before they put the plastic iron on backing.

Re below is a reverse colored Fifth Army SSI.

Phill

Attachment 1015039

?

Welcome,

I don't know anything about Vietnam tunics but I do know about the forum etiquette

Warrelics has a different way of uploading pictures so that in 5 years time the picture is still here. It's used so the thread stays useful for others to learn from.

Heres a quick link on a tutorial:
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !

It may seem confusing at first glance but trust me; it's easy and for pictures that you need for multiple threads or want to re-use, it's very useful.
    Please, now that you've registered you might as well stay and enjoy the ride, right?

Heres your picture:
    Strange reverse patch 1st air cavalry BDU

Regards,
    Bas