MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored

Article about: Guys, Here is a group I picked up today at a yard sale, nothing unusual except for the fancy chain stitching on the inside. Thought you'd like to have a look. Best, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored

Guys, Here is a group I picked up today at a yard sale, nothing unusual except for the fancy chain stitching on the inside. Thought you'd like to have a look. Best, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored   U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored  

U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored   U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored  

U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored   U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored  

Default Re: U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored

Nice find. I like the ratings patches.....................!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Default Re: U.S. WWII Navy Uniform Group-custom tailored

Private purchase dress blues for a machinist mate 1st class petty officer. Stitching reminisant of liberty cuffs. Nonregulation Hidden pocket under the flap. Certainly increases the value.
    Really nice above average Navy blues.