Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USAAF in the Mediterranean

Article about: The militaria pipeline has gone pretty dry for me the last couple of months so I got together my Ike jackets that belonged to units that served in the Mediterranean for a little photoshoot.

?

Default USAAF in the Mediterranean

The militaria pipeline has gone pretty dry for me the last couple of months so I got together my Ike jackets that belonged to units that served in the Mediterranean for a little photoshoot. As always thanks for looking and let me know what you think below!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USAAF in the Mediterranean   USAAF in the Mediterranean  

USAAF in the Mediterranean  

MAP
    ?

I like it Wally. Always thought these were really sharp looking jackets. Used to wear one when I was a teen.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I like it Wally. Always thought these were really sharp looking jackets. Used to wear one when I was a teen.
    Got a photo there Michael?

Great displays there Wally

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Got a photo there Michael?

Great displays there Wally
    Na. I still have it, though packed away. No insignia or patches. Wouldn't fit me these days anyway. I think it was a size 36R!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice Wally! I have to say, you don't see too many Ike jackets with the MAAF patch very often

?

Nice Ike's and visors.
    This is my first time seeing a MAAF patch.
    Looks great Wally!!

Semper Fi
    Phil