Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

USMC P41 HBT Set Named

Article about: Here's a set I've had for years & years and never took shots of by memory. Matching pair named to a J R Rodgers.

Default USMC P41 HBT Set Named

Here's a set I've had for years & years and never took shots of by memory. Matching pair named to a J R Rodgers.
    Edit - not matching trousers are named to a J R Marquess
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-06-2020 at 07:33 AM.

Should the non matching bricks come through from "Kohima" Bob, (see here Okie A Postage Race Between Aust & UK Poll) I'll make up a new dummy display full kit, minus helmet cover (but can use the mosquito camo version) with Army two buckle boots as my boondockers are for female personnel! all on standby - well not the boots as they are in the hard to get to tub!

Love it! Looks used but not abused. Some day i hope to find a decent pair of P41 trousers

Quote by Eagle mtn View Post
    Love it! Looks used but not abused. Some day i hope to find a decent pair of P41 trousers
    Cheers Mate, I've had a bit of interest on these trousers! not leaving my junk pile as yet, good luck on you finding a pair.

Nice set of HBT's Rene'
    John

I'm not surprised Rene. Those trou are like hen's teeth.

?

Nice stuff Rene. Good thing I wasn't incharge of laundry I would have changed the name to boogers

The HBT stuff was regarded as pretty mundane and uninteresting a while back, a different story now.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Should the non matching bricks come through from "Kohima" Bob, (see here Okie A Postage Race Between Aust & UK Poll) I'll make up a new dummy display full kit, minus helmet cover (but can use the mosquito camo version) with Army two buckle boots as my boondockers are for female personnel! all on standby - well not the boots as they are in the hard to get to tub!
    As I said I'd do - minus the boots. And yeah, yeah WW1 shovel and other army kit!
    Have to say fitting a dummy is a lot harder than fitting for one's self!
    First time display, I've these Dungarees for decades!

plus one rubbish shot of ....
    All now dissembled and back to the junk room, still playing with the puppy s

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast