Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.

Article about: Not sure what this is but sure looks old!Paid 20.00,cant be real,maybe an old costume jacket?

Default Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.

Not sure what this is but sure looks old!Paid 20.00,cant be real,maybe an old costume jacket?Whatever it is its old,sleeves in side have a stripped pattern beige color cloth.Rest of jacket is dark blue/black wool.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.   Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.  

Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.   Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.  

Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.   Very old military jacket I think?Info needed.  

CBH
    ?

Masonic or some similar Lodge type organization, the swords and hats are also very military looking.

Military Academy?

CBH
    ?

L.O.O.F Loyal Order of Odd Fellows

Thanks guys!Is it worth anything?Any collectors of these out there?Anymore info on this odd fellows group,who were they?The jacket looks 100 plus years old.

CBH
    ?

Not really sure, people collect everything these days, Steam Punk if nothing else.
    Google should fill in the details.

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Not really sure, people collect everything these days, Steam Punk if nothing else.
    Google should fill in the details.
    Well according to the show "American Pickers" any time they find anything LOOF, they buy it....but you know these shows..what to believe, what not to believe...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks!Hmm,thats interesting,those guys do know their antiques.No holes in this jacket that I could find some fraying on inside of collar,would display very well. Maybe I scored afterall!I did a google search and the L.O.O.F was formed in 1819 in the US so this jacket could be REALLY old,thought it looked it,will send America Pickers some photos and see if they are interested.

A similar one that sold on eBay. For what it s worth I think it's cool

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F272834120584

MAP
    ?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post

A similar one that sold on eBay. For what it s worth I think it's cool
    Oh well....there goes my faith in American Pickers....LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast