Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Windproof Trousers Camoflauge UK

Article about: Another one of my whatever posts don't know why I bother anymore! - good worn rusty relic

Default Windproof Trousers Camoflauge UK

Another one of my whatever posts don't know why I bother anymore?!? - good worn rusty relic

Nice trousers mate, very desirable theses days. Interesting to see the withdrawn from service markings
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Nice trousers mate, very desirable theses days. Interesting to see the withdrawn from service markings
    Cheers Jerry Thanks Mate, is that what the arrows are? I never knew that.
    Missed one shot!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-25-2020 at 06:36 AM. Reason: added pic & text

Very nice, used by French troops in Indochina.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Very nice Rene, i use a pair of modern British windproofs on the bike in winter.

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Very nice, used by French troops in Indochina.
    I didn't know that. Maybe that is why they are so scarce now?

Great item Rene

Even today these are much misunderstood and little known in UK.

Thanks for showing.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

And 5 mins after these pics were made they were in the ultra-rare 'bird poo' camouflage pattern?

.rene, yes, two broad arrows point to point mean they were officially sold out of service/released from service
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

in the 70's, it was easy to find such uniforms in France, now it's rare, I had the jacket and the shirt, sold...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    in the 70's, it was easy to find such uniforms in France, now it's rare, I had the jacket and the shirt, sold...
    Were the French items ex-British surplus or were they French maunfacture in the same pattern?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast