Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.

Article about: I purchased this very nice London tailored US 8th AAF Major's 4 pocket tunic yesterday. I was also fortunate enough to be able to find a nice AAF shirt and tie to go with it at the same time

Default WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.

I purchased this very nice London tailored US 8th AAF Major's 4 pocket tunic yesterday.

I was also fortunate enough to be able to find a nice AAF shirt and tie to go with it at the same time.

All came out of an old collection that has now been sold off.

Hope you like my photos

Cheers

Bob (incidentally, the 'pink' Garrison cap has some photos in the headgear section of 'The Western Allies' section
    if anyone wishes to see them).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.   WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.  

WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.   WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.  

WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.   WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.  

And the shirt and tie that came with it....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.   WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.  

On a half mannequin (photos with and without flash).....

Thanks for showing, very impressive.

And with a few 'friends'

MAP
    ?

Wow Bob!!! that is great! Excellent material displayed to perfection!

Is it just my eyes, or was this a big guy?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yeah the tunic is a fair sized example Michael....

?

Now that is a Beauty Bob!!!! I love 8th AF items and that one gave me chills.

And is that a silver oak leaf cluster on his air medal?

I'm loving that jacket!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Now that is a Beauty Bob!!!! I love 8th AF items and that one gave me chills.

And is that a silver oak leaf cluster on his air medal?

I'm loving that jacket!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hi Phil,

Yes mate, I believe it to be silver....

Regards

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 US 8th AAF 4 pocket tunic for the rank of Major.  

?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    And with a few 'friends'
    Outstanding!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast