Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII US B-7 parka info needed.

Article about: I’m new to the forum and would appreciate any help you could give me. I have a WWII B-7 sheep skin parka that needs to find a new home and I have no idea what it might be worth. I bought thi

kazootie
    ?

Default WWII US B-7 parka info needed.

I’m new to the forum and would appreciate any help you could give me. I have a WWII B-7 sheep skin parka that needs to find a new home and I have no idea what it might be worth. I bought this parka at a church rummage sale 50 years ago in Montana. I wore it through many a hard Montana winter for many years and so it’s not in the best condition. It has many patches on it. My wife and I are downsizing and the coat needs a new home. My question is does it have any value and what would that value be. It’s very hard to find any information about it. Thanks for your help.
    kazootie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII US B-7 parka info needed.   WWII US B-7 parka info needed.  

Default Re: WWII US B-7 parka info needed.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

It is a pity about the repairs to the parka as these are quite rare to find today. They were only in production for one year.

Hard to estimate a value, I would guess around $250 given the condition? Hopefully others will see your post and comment. Aircrew/groundcrew gear is a specialied field of collecting which I am not involved with.

Cheers, Ade.

scorpioway
    ?

Default Re: WWII US B-7 parka info needed.

Hi kazootie,

I don't know how much you would like to have for this jacket, but of course, since it has patches and is particulaty old, I would like you to give me an offer and if you could send it to my email: scorpioway@walla.com I would be very happy. I live in Copenhagen/Denmark and the winter is very very cold this year, and I´ve heard that this jacket can do it
    Best Regards

Cali