Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Ranger M1

Article about: Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum. I've been collecting militaria for roughly 6 years now, and I've always surfed your forum anonymously haha. It's about time I made an account!

Kodak237
    ?

Default 2nd Ranger M1

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum. I've been collecting militaria for roughly 6 years now, and I've always surfed your forum anonymously haha. It's about time I made an account! It's been a great resource in the past and is IMO one of my favorites. Anyways, I was paroozing my local Craigslist for anything WWII related, as any sane person would do after getting off work at 12am, and I stumbled across a 2nd Ranger battalion painted M1 helmet. I know the chances of it being legitimate are near impossible but I'd like your opinions on it regardless. I wanted a front seam, swivel bail shell for a USMC prop anyways so if I got it for cheap enough I would cover up the paint with the Marine camo cover haha. (I do not know how to post images yet, should have looked into it before hand but this post is spur of the moment) I uploaded pics on Google drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...VNSbUlqVndKZWs

I hope posting a link isn't spam?

Anyways thanks guys, and I look forward to any dialogue that this thread may entail!

-Kodak

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    If you have been reading on this forum, you would already know that we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites.
    The first 4 or 5 posts in this thread will explain how to upload photos directly to this thread.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Please upload the photos directly.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)