Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Blue m1 helmet.

Article about: I havent had this helmet long. and have been looking at it trying to work out the paint. the shell is a swivel bale rear seamed. the only heat stamp at the front is M A6. green painted buckl

yes, i think it is pretty cool. i am more of a fan of the grey color navy lids like this one i have or m,aybe the one gunakibomb has with the red rank insignia on front
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blue m1 helmet.  

I loved the riot police when I had it, sold it with the Westinghouse for $60 to an older man who goes to my gym at the garage sale. But leave it as it is!!!! I wish I kept mine. And for reference I have the helmet patches is talking about, Blue m1 helmet.Blue m1 helmet.

I had a police helmet the same shade of blue also.
    I have also seen them at flea markets.
    Sometimes they will have a badge sticker on the front.
    Here is the same blue on a police helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blue m1 helmet.  

I have just seen one on ebay too there asking a lot for it

Nice helmet! Love these police blues, you got one in a noticeably brighter shade as well, very appealing. Bonus points for a full set, though salty. I'm always looking for one of these to add to my collection and I notice a large number of them have civilian market chinstraps. Usually made of nylon, they have the real wonky hook and clasp design and button on around the bales. The fact yours has a T1 style strap makes it just that much more original!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2