MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.

Article about: Early McCord shell with 2 type fixed loop.with 1st pattern Rayon Westinghouse Liner,both retain matching Laundry number,with 2 inch cargo net,leather chinstrap missing as is usually the case

Default Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.

Early McCord shell with 2 type fixed loop.with 1st pattern Rayon Westinghouse Liner,both retain matching Laundry number,with 2 inch cargo net,leather chinstrap missing as is usually the case with these early permanent fixed types.!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.   Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.  

Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.   Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.  

Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.   Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.  

Very, very nice, That’s a desirable helmet set. Have you tried to research the laundry number? Is there a story to the helmet?

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Very few possible matches. The last three are my guess.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early fixed loop set matching laundry numbers.  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hi Marty i got it just as an original set i also got the same 4 results,no back story bud.

Man that liner looks in great shape, good find
    Wonderful helmet net. There is so many different, I can’t get heads and tails on them we should have a m1 helmet net thread, with lots of photos.