Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Front Seam Fixed Bale M1 w/White Band

Article about: Here is another one that was in the box of M1’s I pulled out today. Another one I have had for quite some tone. Same question, Navy/landing craft use? There is a lot of corrosion on the ha

Default Front Seam Fixed Bale M1 w/White Band

Here is another one that was in the box of M1’s I pulled out today. Another one I have had for quite some tone. Same question, Navy/landing craft use? There is a lot of corrosion on the hardware and straps. Or is it MP? Or something else? All comments are welcome. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Front Seam Fixed Bale M1 w/White Band   Front Seam Fixed Bale M1 w/White Band  

Front Seam Fixed Bale M1 w/White Band   Front Seam Fixed Bale M1 w/White Band  

MAP
    ?

A box of M1s....Nice

I would guess MP...but just a guess
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Or wargame umpire.... could be anything without further clues?

Another top orignal example Jim loving the white band this set shows great age/patina which is how i like them........

Nice one Jim .. Great lid and nice worn Seaman Paper Company Liner to go with it. I think it could be Naval .. There were so many different Landing craft designations all over the world at various landings .... and different roles played by so many I find these really hard to nail down sometimes. The varieties are endless. Great untouched wartime lid! What else we got in the box ?!?!

Z