Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

How much are these camo worth? (Frog skin)

Article about: How much are these worth in general? i saw one on ebay for 750 USD!!! but this can't be right...

Lightbulb How much are these camo worth? (Frog skin)

How much are these worth in general? i saw one on ebay for 750 USD!!! but this can't be right...

How much are these camo worth? (Frog skin)

O believe me that is right this year has been simply quite like no other I'm not sure how this came about or started or whatever term is used but i've been seeing the same pattern consistently through the majority of the year why?haven't a clue how can a cover cost more than an entire helmet set?beyond me i've sat and scratched my head and discussed it with others who say their the in thing at the moment.people slam the cost of a TR Helmet but never bark about a frogskin HBT cover in fact there's one on now for sale for $695 Italianwarfront but i won't never pay that much so i guess i'll be going without.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    O believe me that is right this year has been simply quite like no other I'm not sure how this came about or started or whatever term is used but i've been seeing the same pattern consistently through the majority of the year why?haven't a clue how can a cover cost more than an entire helmet set?beyond me i've sat and scratched my head and discussed it with others who say their the in thing at the moment.people slam the cost of a TR Helmet but never bark about a frogskin HBT cover in fact there's one on now for sale for $695 Italianwarfront but i won't never pay that much so i guess i'll be going without.
    Funny how we all collect. We have different tastes. I would like one of these at some point. So Iconic of War in the Pacific BUT I have never chased one of these or gone out of my way to obtain one. Had multiple opportunities. Cool thing about collecting also is tastes change over the years as well Im sure
    Z