Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

m1 medic helmet help

Article about: hello, i came across a late war helmet with stainless steel rim and swivel bales. i will relace thee chinstraps if i get it and add a better liner. it has the medic crosses on it but i wabte

Default m1 medic helmet help

hello, i came across a late war helmet with stainless steel rim and swivel bales. i will relace thee chinstraps if i get it and add a better liner. it has the medic crosses on it but i wabte to know if they were real. the guy got it at an estate sale o he didnt do it. any ideas?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m1 medic helmet help   m1 medic helmet help  

Default Re: m1 medic helmet help

Not an helmet expert but that exterior paint and the crosses look extremely fresh to me... must have been picked up at the estate sale of a faker imo!

ok, that is what i thought but was really hoping it had a chance

I am positive you have another fake i am sorry to say another junk medic helmet !!!

I'm behind enemy lines here but it's certainly a bad one.

well thanaks, i lmost bought it! for those of you that thought i owned it it is up on ebay for $85

?

bad piece of junk the chin strap is early 70's onwards & the medic roundels are freshly painted over the very poor condition original paint