Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

navy m1 helmet

Article about: hello, so i was looking on ebay and found an m1 that i liked. i have been trying to get a navy m1 for a while. its all good and the liner is mostly good. the only problem i had is that they

Default navy m1 helmet

hello, so i was looking on ebay and found an m1 that i liked. i have been trying to get a navy m1 for a while. its all good and the liner is mostly good. the only problem i had is that they wrote on the top of the helmet and liner. id there any way to get this out? other then that it is pretty good. what do you think?
    P.S. - i wish that i found this helmet with the liner marked at $5 and the pot at $10navy m1 helmetnavy m1 helmetnavy m1 helmetnavy m1 helmet

Default Re: navy m1 helmet

Patch did you win it?only went for silly money considering everything was salty but original condition,i liked it a lot,had something about it...............Jake.

No, I really wanted one like that but didn't want the writing on the top. There is another one that I will go for and it is earlier and in better condition. What did it go for?

It went for £55 sterling,but then there was shipping+custom charges which would end up around £100 mark.so not that cheap if you are based in the Uk..............Jake.

How much in US $

About one forty dollars!!!!

That in my opinion is more then its worth that is crazy for one in this condition !!

yeh and there is one in better condition at $80 now