Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Moderator

Article about: The Warrelics Administration is pleased to announce Marty aka Tank Destroyer... a new addition to the staff and also to serve as Moderator for the Western Allies forum Please welcome him and

Default New Moderator

The Warrelics Administration is pleased to announce Marty aka Tank Destroyer... a new addition to the staff and also to serve as Moderator for the Western Allies forum

Please welcome him and his service to the Forum and community.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Excellent choice! Congratulations Marty.
    Regards, Al

MAP
    ?

Welcome Marty!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A good man for the job
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Welcome to the team Marty
    Thanks
    JPhilip

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Marty,

You will be a great asset to the Western Section and Moderators

Welcome and if you need anything don't hesitate to reach out..

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

Nice one Marty. Such an important job to the forum

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Thank you for the positive response and I’m honored to be asked to Mod. the Western Allies forum.
    The thing that makes this a pleasure to be apart of is the knowledge and willingness of members to help out the newest members as well the seasoned members with Courtesy and guidance to help us all to grow in this wonderful hobby.
    It will take some time to come up to speed on the responsibility so I ask Grace from the members and Administration.

Thank you again,
    Marty Yager
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    .....It will take some time to come up to speed on the responsibility so I ask Grace from the members and Administration.
    Ahhh...yeah...no...that's not happening. No "grace period" or time to come up to speed. That was just part of the "pitch"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael forgot to tell you about the Olive oil baptism
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast