Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor

Article about: As I understand it few of these were found about 10 or 12 years ago in a warehouse at Pearl Harbor. I have seen a number of them since they came on to the market and noticed that a few diffe

Default Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor

As I understand it few of these were found about 10 or 12 years ago in a warehouse at Pearl Harbor. I have seen a number of them since they came on to the market and noticed that a few different TEAM designations were represented in the cache. This one came with the CAPAC liner shown. From the exterior it looks as if this one was unissued but the liner is named on the sweat band. I picked this one up about 10 years ago and recently just missed an even mintier TEAM 5 example - DAMN! Anyway, here it is hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor   Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor  

Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor   Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor  

Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor   Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor  

Two more pictures of the liner. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor   Rear Seam M1 Helmet - CAPAC Liner - Naval Supply Center - Pearl Harbor  

In great condition I've also seen a few for sale but the decal at the front is nearly always gone