Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti

Article about: Great thread guys I would love to see more ! Nick

Default Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti

Hey guys, thought I'd make this type of thread. I'll start off with a few of my helmets, so if you guys have any you'd like to post, post them here . The one that has the goggles appears to be original but I added the goggles. Anyways, if you have any graffiti'd helmet covers or helmets, post them here
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti   Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti  

Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti   Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti  

Default Re: Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti

Cool helmets man! Im considering getting a really graffitid one for $125, does that sound good? Full liner, and green mitchell cover. It has peace signs, two poems, and some drawings. I wish I had your collection!

See if you could down a few bucks on it, the most I ever paid for a VN era helmet that was complete was 40$ it was blank( i.e. no graffiti) it's the one in the middle if you're wondering. The Camo cover that has MP on it isn't original to the helmet it's on, just got it in the mail today actually. Post pictures of it if you want too.

Take care

Show off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti

alright here are some pics. I noticed the cover looks a little odd, one half seems worn the other half not.

I'd show those pictures to someone who has collected this era of helmets for more than I have but to me it looks good but I could be wrong. Mind if I ask where this being sold?

very nice collection ,there works of art

Haaargh!!
    What a beauty!!Keep on posting please!!!!!
    In France ,it's impossible to find a good one,cause so many fakes are in the streets that ,if you do not have enough knowledges (like me...),you better let your wallet at home..
    It's so easy to convert a Belgium post war into a Viet-era one,just need a good marker...

Im going to try and bring the price down on it, as shipping to Canada costs $25 already, I dont want to be paying $150 for a helmet. As to where its sold, its kind of like an ebay, but for only homemade things. Somehow, this helmet got in there. Its one of the very, very few militaria pieces on the site. My aunt actually showed me it, since shes into the homemade things.

?

heres a cover i did have but i sold it a while ago now.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti   Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti  

?

& heres a cover i still have.

Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti  

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast