Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

US m1 Chaplain helmets

Article about: Thought I would start a thread about Chaplain helmets, please post any Chaplain helmets you may own. As a servent to my Lord I have a true respect for the servents' heart of the Chaplain and

This helmet is rock solid and I know to most it is not a combat helmet in the sense as we would think. But remember this man carried a Bible not a rifle on the battle field, he is a Strong man in my eyes.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US m1 Chaplain helmets   US m1 Chaplain helmets  

US m1 Chaplain helmets  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Yes indeed.

Great crazing to the paint. Glad this all worked out and it wasn't shipped down to the SOS before you got it! Timing was perfect.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I love the two helmet you have and of course your photography is perfect. Seeing your two helmet together I believe I will kept the camo I was trying to sell.
    Marty

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I love the two helmet you have and of course your photography is perfect. Seeing your two helmet together I believe I will kept the camo I was trying to sell.
    Marty
    In fact I think I mentioned to keep it....LoL...But if I didn't I know I thought it.

Thanks! I really like taking nice photos. It's no fun sharing if others can't appreciate them. Be warned...these can get addicting. I only have 4 but know guys who have dozen upon dozens.

US m1 Chaplain helmets

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice helmets thank you for showing.. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Always good to see something different and these are great. British Army chaplain items are keenly collected, though I don't remember seeing many helmets for sale, but I have seen a few caps and the uniform badges.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

More things on Chaplain Kroll. The story on his enlistment is cool.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US m1 Chaplain helmets   US m1 Chaplain helmets  

Attached Images Attached Images US m1 Chaplain helmets  US m1 Chaplain helmets 

MAP
    ?

A really great grouping Marty!

Michael, thank you again for your help in finding this and putting me on to it.
    "...men dying on the battlefield needed a priest more than the people of St. Cloud did...."
    Chaplain Peter J Kroll
    Words of a man who pasted from this life to the next but served his country and God faithfully.
    Marty

Named helmet belonging to Lt. LeRoy Nattress who served in PTO and was awarded the Bronze Star.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US m1 Chaplain helmets  

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast