Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?

Article about: Thank you in advance

Exclamation WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?

Thank you in advance WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?WW2 front seam swivel bale original and valuation ?

Nice lid. Liner appears repainted at some time during its life and was made by MSA. I cannot confirm the netting as I do not know enough. I sold one a while back for $225.
    John

The shell is totally original ww2 vintage and so is the net known as "large cargo type" but the liner is a genuine US MSA made but has been completely reworked by another Nation,webbing/A washers/rivets/sweatband and leather chinstrap all none US,can't tell weather the shell chinstraps are good as pics not clearly showing me.