Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A

Article about: Hi All, Please see below pictures of a second addition to my sons collection he bought last week, A WW2 McCord fixed bale M1 helmet with Westinghouse liner, a heat stamp of 57A. The helmet h

Default WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A

Hi All,
    Please see below pictures of a second addition to my sons collection he bought last week, A WW2 McCord fixed bale M1 helmet with Westinghouse liner, a heat stamp of 57A. The helmet has a small "Ding" on the top and the liner has unpainted A washers and an intact liner chinstrap.

Any comments or opinions are welcomed and appreciated, I thankyou for looking at my post.

Regards,

Andre
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A   WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A  

WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A   WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A  

WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A   WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A  

More photos,

Andre
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A   WW2 McCord FB M1 Helmet with Westinghouse liner 57A  

Wow superb fixed bale!!!...your sons collection is sure off to a flying start Andre!!! well done!!!

Nice honest fixed loop lid and liner. The liner looks to be an early one due to the unpainted A washers.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td