Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ww2 Provost Marshall helmet

Article about: The helmet is named to: Lt. Col Enoch J. Scalan 35th Division 134th Infantry Regiment 1st Batt. HQ XII Corps Provost Marshal The Helmet is a Fixed Loop McCord with a early inland liner. The

I arrive back in town today and a wonderful gift was waiting for me. Smitty sent me a book that contains pictures of LTC Scalan. You still can’t make out the camo but the painted LTC is visible in all of the pictures. THANK YOU Smitty!!!!!

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 Provost Marshall helmet   Ww2 Provost Marshall helmet  

Ww2 Provost Marshall helmet   Ww2 Provost Marshall helmet  

Ww2 Provost Marshall helmet  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Glad you like it my Brother...

Blessings, glad you are home, now be safe with ZETA coming..

Smitty

Very cool helmet Marty. My buddies grandfather was the Provost Marshal in Germany During WWI. He still has all his stuff. Great history. How many provost marshal were there during WWII? Did we have them in both theaters and in large numbers that WWI?
    John

TWS
    ?

Ditto my comments over on GHW.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Very cool helmet Marty. My buddies grandfather was the Provost Marshal in Germany During WWI. He still has all his stuff. Great history. How many provost marshal were there during WWII? Did we have them in both theaters and in large numbers that WWI?
    John
    John,
    I wish I had those answers but I will try and research it and try to find out. Love to see your friends items.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    John,
    I wish I had those answers but I will try and research it and try to find out. Love to see your friends items.

Marty
    It is my understanding there was only one Provost Marshall in WWI but I do not know and have not asked the question. I will take some pics next time I am there. It is a very complete collection and nice to see. I go his museum frequently so should not take long.
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2