Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

brencarrier and jeeps

Article about: The Army Air Corps were having an officers mess dinner at Yeovilton Naval Air station on the 7th. June to commerate the Normandy landings. They came with a 40ft. transporter to pick up my br

Default brencarrier and jeeps

The Army Air Corps were having an officers mess dinner at Yeovilton Naval Air station on the 7th. June to commerate the Normandy landings. They came with a 40ft. transporter to pick up my brencarrier and two jeeps. I also supplied a couple of mororcycles and other bits and pieces. John.brencarrier and jeepsbrencarrier and jeepsbrencarrier and jeeps

Default other bits and pieces

Flying flea and james ML plus uniforms etc.brencarrier and jeepsbrencarrier and jeepsbrencarrier and jeeps

Well done!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice and thank you for allowing the items to be displayed for all to see. There is a great Military show near me in August that always attracts dozens of pieces of armor and vehicles. Great to be able to watch them still running.
    John

Any more pictures of the Bren Carrier?

Always nice to see original vehicles.

Default brencarrier and jeeps.

as requested, more pics. of brencarrier, John.brencarrier and jeepsbrencarrier and jeepsbrencarrier and jeeps