Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help to identify tread please

Article about: Hi everyone! I ran across this tread the other day and I can’t identify what armored vehicle it goes to. I can’t say where I was exactly, but it was an area where American armored vehicl

Default Help to identify tread please

Hi everyone!

I ran across this tread the other day and I can’t identify what armored vehicle it goes to. I can’t say where I was exactly, but it was an area where American armored vehicles would have been. Thank you for any assistance!

Help to identify tread pleaseHelp to identify tread please

I believe it's from an M4 Sherman ...

Hi Glen,

I thought the same at first until i saw this site:

Sherman minutia homepage

I couldn’t find an exact match

I see your point - I also couldn't find this "chevron in a frame" style .......???
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I found this link...which shows what it appears to have the same dimensions..but looking at the wheels ..the armoured vehicle appears European?

Tank tracks

But its a starting point for someone else that can identify the vehicle in the link I posted

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post

But its a starting point for someone else that can identify the vehicle in the link I posted
    Oh jeez, talk about an obscure lead. But hey, its something. Thank you Larry. Hopefully someone will chime in who knows. I can say that I was in the US when I found it however