Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Willy CJ2A 1946 ? could this pass off as a resistance type vehicle?

Article about: I was wondering if this could pass off with a ww2 period jeep for resistance type actions? its a Willy CJ2A 1946. Someone put a v6 buick engine in it LOL! but I mean nobody has to see under

Default Willy CJ2A 1946 ? could this pass off as a resistance type vehicle?

I was wondering if this could pass off with a ww2 period jeep for resistance type actions? its a Willy CJ2A 1946. Someone put a v6 buick engine in it LOL! but I mean nobody has to see under the hood. It has the back bench and the passenger seat needs no be upholstery. Whats your thoughts?

Willy CJ2A 1946 ? could this pass off as a resistance type vehicle?Willy CJ2A 1946 ? could this pass off as a resistance type vehicle?

Nice looking kidney shaker with a modern engine that can be worked on and parts available. 12 volt system too? Looks good to me!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

yeah it has a 12 volt system. Just something for a reenactment group that do resistance stuff. So maybe a little work and it could happened. I haven't bought it yet, just don't know much about these things

?

I myself think this would be an excellent "Rat Patrol" vehicle for those of us that live in the desert.
    Look's Awesome!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil in the desert!!!!!

it has the camo for it!

Best of both worlds then. It Looks the part, but you can Drive it and Work on it. Nothing wrong there!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

OH I see Oregon plates. You guys are always down here in Yuma, AZ during the winter(Snow Birds) If ever down here, Please stop by. I can promise a GREAT tour of MCAS YUMA and of course a awesome time target shooting. I was looking for something for my daughter to drive. LMAO!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

you got it! Ill bring the beer!

?

I'll have the tequila and the limes ready!!!!
    SF
    Phil

?

People who know their jeeps would know its not correct for WWII. WWII Jeeps did not have tail gates. They added the tail gates on the civilian Jeeps after the war. But 90% (or more) of the people looking at it would not know. There are some other differences between the two, but that is the most obvious.
    I say go for it. I have seen a lot of civilian Jeeps painted up to look like WWII Jeeps and since they have the proper shape, most come off looking pretty good. And I wouldn't worry about what's under the hood. Like you said, you plan on keeping it closed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast