Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Willys Jeep 1941

Article about: Hello, Is anyone in located in wiltshire (uk) that's has an old jeep I could take a look at. Just need to get so correct photos to help my restoration? Thanks, Matt

Slat41
    ?

Default Willys Jeep 1941

Hello,

Is anyone in located in wiltshire (uk) that's has an old jeep I could take a look at. Just need to get so correct photos to help my restoration?

Thanks,

Matt

Hello and welcome to the forum Matt!
    I am sure there are also members here that live elsewhere in the world that would be happy to take the photos you need and post them here to assist you.
    Ralph.
    P.S. You will need patience though. Not everyone is on here all of the time. Those with a similar interest will see this thread and hopefully assist you.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Matt, a mate of mine has a Slat Grill Willys MB, but he is in Northern Derbyshire......

What parts do you need pics of?

I would suggest a trip to the War & Peace Show this week. There will be several there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

found at the show

Quote by colt45 View Post
    "found" at the show
    What you really mean is you stole it, dontcha....???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.