Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

KGB breast badge

Article about: Another new purchase for me.

Default KGB breast badge

Another new purchase for me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KGB breast badge   KGB breast badge  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KGB breast badge
    P
    Many

Im amazed a badge of this calibre can make its way into the market place considering what it represented.

What is the time period on this badge Ade ?

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree with Larry, totally cool & I like it. Guess this is in sinc with a Gestapo ID disc ? Get a chance Ade....could you explain ?

Thanks, David

This one would have been made in the 1960's. I don't usually collect post war stuff, but I like this one, as I have another similar one but the 50th Anniversary of the KGB.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!