Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?

Article about: I bought this black wound badge from a dealer in England. His items look good but I'm not sure about this one. I bought this black wound badge and I just want to know if anyone knows if this

Default Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?

I bought this black wound badge from a dealer in England. His items look good but I'm not sure about this one. I bought this black wound badge and I just want to know if anyone knows if this guys stuff is legit or not.
    The site is GERMAN WWII MEDALS BADGES AND INSIGNIA

thanks,
    Brandon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?   Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?  

Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?   Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?

HI Brandon
    The photos look too dark to detect.....is it possible to light it up?
    For what I can see is ok....but edge a little bit deformed....
    We need more detail about the hinge and catch

I can't trust this website, cuz lots of stuff are luck of detailed photos

Kr
    Eric

Hi Brandon, be extremely careful buying from that site is the advice I would offer... It is full of junk.

Cheers, Ade.

I will try and take some additional photos tonight I had trouble getting my camera to focus. Here are two more pictures I didn't upload.
    The website owner told me that the edge was slightly damaged and that it had a lot of ware. He sent pictures of about six. When it came the front is as expected but I thought I should see more ware on the back. I didn't like how every high spot in the metal is worn but the recessed edges and back are like new.

Here are the additional pictures I took last night. They are a little clearer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?   Need Help! Is it a Great deal or complete fake?  

Dimitri
    ?

After consulting my reference book I would say that this is 100% authentic. Though if you dont mind me asking, how much did you purchase it for?

Well....for what I can see is fine for this one, how much would the dealer charge for the BWB?

I took a glance on his website that lots of known reproductions are for sell as originals, such as Cased IAB PAB and GAB, the case for them are totally wrong, wrong design. some WB looks bad and so as the combat awards... be careful every step you walk, land mines are every where!!!

Kr
    Eric

Well he charged me $30 for this one and $4 for insured shipping I couldn't pass it up because I sold one in worse shape over the summer for $45 but the economy wasn't as crappy then! I'll post some of the pictures I had him send me. One good thing about him was he sent pics of backs and fronts. I want one of his packaged east front medals but I was worried.