Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black

Article about: Dear friends, Can you tell me something about these two pieces? Thank you very much in advance. Paulo Sergio

?

Default Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black

Dear friends,

Can you tell me something about these two pieces?

Thank you very much in advance.

Paulo Sergio
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black   Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black  

Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black   Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black  

Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black   Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in black
    P
    Many

?

Only now with the photos I saw the number 65 in the second one.

The 65 identifies Klein & Quenzer as the Manufacturer...
    Nice examples...
    And Welcome to the Forum!
    cheers, Glenn

I agree with Glenn the 65 badge is ok. I m weary of the upper badge as it has a lack of detail. And no sign of the dot pattern on the reverse, with a rather thick edge and an overall bulky look. JMO. Best regards.

Brian

Please read this thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.

Not all original wound badges display the dot pattern on the reverse.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks Brian one more time. I have seen some examples without the dot pattern on the reverse, but from what I understand you're not sure, correct?

Glenn, thank you for the response, attention and welcome. What do you think specifically of the first badge?

Best regards,

Paulo Sergio

Thanks Ralph. They are rather soft in appearance on the front as well, and there is a trace element of them on the reverse. Unlikely but I suppose also the paint application could obscure some of the finer details? The pin, hinge, and catch all looked fine to me. I have m happy to stand corrected. Best regards.

Brian

They both look good to my eyes...The Reverse Hardware is correct on both badges as well...
    cheers, Glenn

Hello Paulo. Yes it had me a little guarded not seeing the dots on the reverse initially. If I'm rationalizing this right now, as Ralph had corrected my mistake. As I think it to be these hollow black Verwundetenabzeichen could be either made from brass and or steel, possibly other materials? I assume this would vary by manufacturer and resources available. Naturally brass would be better suited to the die struck production process and would exhibit finer detail IMO. Yours being steel would exhibit maybe less finer detail as a result, I theorize, again just an observation/speculation. Happy to be corrected once more in the trial and error process of learning. Best regards.

Brian

Can't tell which obverse goes with which reverse, hence the reason for posting separately.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast