Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Silber "30"

Article about: I'm assuming that this is an early -Tombak- piece from the Vienna Mint, as the "30" isn't raised as on the later examples and the hardware appears to be of higher quality than the

Default Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Silber "30"

I'm assuming that this is an early -Tombak- piece from the Vienna Mint, as the "30" isn't raised as on the later examples and the hardware appears to be of higher quality than the later zinc badges...I picked this one up for $20 recently...
    regards, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Silber "30"   Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Silber "30"  

Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Silber "30"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Silber "30"
    P
    Many

A nice example of a "30" with the wide pin.
    I believe only the zinc ones had the raised maker mark.
    You practically stole this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank You, Ralph...I'm very grateful to hear this...It's good to be back as well...
    regards, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Great example and agree, the price was fantastic.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I hate to rain on anybody's parade, but this badge is a known fake. Look at the shape of the helmet and bow in particular. Blacks of this design are known as the "turtle" fake.

See this thread:

Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber 30

Regards
    Brett

People have been had many times before with this one

As always, Brett is the go to on these.
    Very much value and trust his opinion, the turtle helmet as mentioned is the give away.

Cheers
    Morris

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    As always, Brett is the go to on these.
    Very much value and trust his opinion, the turtle helmet as mentioned is the give away.

Cheers
    Morris
    It's kind of you to say that Morris, but I'm not really. I've just got a good eye and memory for details.

Regards
    Brett

MAP
    ?

Well, mea culpa for me. I did not know about the turtle fake. lesson learned
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Brett View Post
    I hate to rain on anybody's parade, but this badge is a known fake. Look at the shape of the helmet and bow in particular. Blacks of this design are known as the "turtle" fake.

See this thread:

Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber 30

Regards
    Brett
    I guess that's why it was only $20.00.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)