Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold MAKER 30

Article about: Hallo, guten Morgen allerseits. in allen Foren präsentiert beginnt, mein Name ist Manuel Madrid, ich lebe in Almeria, Spanien. * Der Grund, warum Sie für den Kontakt ist, weil ich eine Medai

manuel
    ?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold MAKER 30

Hallo, guten Morgen allerseits. in allen Foren präsentiert beginnt, mein Name ist Manuel Madrid, ich lebe in Almeria, Spanien.
    * Der Grund, warum Sie für den Kontakt ist, weil ich eine Medaille MEDAILLE WOUNDED MAKER SILBER GOLD 30 Verwundetenabzeichen III REICH Zweiten Weltkrieges und das Surfen im Internet getroffen habe in dieses Forum, mein Wunsch ist, dass dies in diesem Artikel in den Händen von Menschen, die haben wollen und es zu schätzen wissen.
    Ich entschuldige mich für die Sprache, ich bin mit Google Translator.
    Wenn ein Mitglied dieses Forums es kaufen möchten, kontaktieren Sie mich.
    Vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit.Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold MAKER 30

Ich kann nicht mehr Fotos (oder nicht) einfügen, wenn adesean mehr Fotos sie gerne schicken
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-29-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS

Release the hounds!!:
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    As this is an English speaking forum, please post in English.
    I have moved your thread to the correct section of the forum for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

manuel
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    As this is an English speaking forum, please post in English.
    I have moved your thread to the correct section of the forum for you.
    Ralph.
    Thanks, it's very difficult for me to understand using the translator and browsing the forum. If any person is interested in this medal and to obtain more photographs please contact me in my mail:
    Thank you

Goodbye

Quote by manuel View Post
    Thanks, it's very difficult for me to understand using the translator and browsing the forum. If any person is interested in this medal and to obtain more photographs please contact me in my mail:
    Thank you
    We do not allow the buying and selling of items on the regular forum.
    If you would like to post it for sale, please post it in our Classifieds section here.
    Third Reich German awards and badges - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)