Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and Silber

Article about: Hello Everyone. This is my last pre-purchase badge check thread for a while. These Gold and Silver Wound badges are the last badges offered to me, by my "trusted" retailer. The pho

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and Silber

Hello Everyone.

This is my last pre-purchase badge check thread for a while.
    These Gold and Silver Wound badges are the last badges offered to me, by my "trusted" retailer.
    The photos supplied are from a second set, after I told the retailer that their first photos were useless.
    I specifically requested only one badge per photo, because I know the Forum prefers only one badge query per thread, but as I said, these photos are the best ones available, and part of the second lot sent.
    I can't request a third set of individual badge photos.
    I hope the moderators forgive this minor infringement of forum rules, as it is out of my control.

Please check all the photos and let me know if the Gold and Silver wound badges are original or not, as I am considering their purchase.
    Is the dot pattern between the sword handles on the Silver Wound badge “straight” enough ?

Thanks in advance.

MrFrank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber
    P
    Many

I think this photo of the Gold Wound badge from the first group set sent to me, has a better angle of the berries on the top.
    I can see the fifth berry at the apex in this photo.

Regards,

MrFrank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber  

The 92 may be okay but I don't like the 30 wide pin.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    The 92 may be okay but I don't like the 30 wide pin.
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph

Regards,

MrFrank

Hi Frank,

They are both good original pieces IMO.

Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Hi Frank,

They are both good original pieces IMO.

Best regards,
    Franko
    Thank you Franko

?

Don't breathe a sigh of relief just yet Mr Frank. I'm with Ralph on this one. The so called "30" is like no genuine Hauptmunzamt that I have ever seen. Sword tips are wrong. Bow is wrong. Angle of helmet skirt is wrong. This one is no good. Have a look at this thread. Although this badge has the tapered flat pin the obverse photos show you what you should be looking at:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/verwu...de-pin-611840/

If you've already pulled the trigger on this, cancel it!

Regards
    Brett

Agree with Brett & Ralph, The shape of the Stahelm on the 30 just doesn't cut the mustard , Regards Paul

The gold 92 seems to be an original, but the silver 30 does not look good.

Can you take a closer picture of the hinge?

/Jonas

?

I agree with you about the Rucker, Jonas. However, I'm not real keen on the colour/finish of the badge from where I'm sitting though. It could of course just be a result of the crappy photos. Any decent dealer should know the drill as far as photos are concerned.

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast