Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for review

Article about: I picked this up cheaply. Found at auction of random miscellaneous antiques. I cannot find any with similar hardware here. 'Still looking'

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for review

I picked this up cheaply. Found at auction of random miscellaneous antiques. I cannot find any with similar hardware here. 'Still looking'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for review   Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for review  

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for review
    P
    Many

?

This type of hardware is quite common on these badges. As far as I know, this particular type with the plain reverse and closer together hinge and catch are still maker unknown. It's interesting to see that the catch has been mounted well adrift of the guide lines on this example. A real shame about the crude chemical stripping that the badge has endured.

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Brett View Post
    This type of hardware is quite common on these badges. As far as I know, this particular type with the plain reverse and closer together hinge and catch are still maker unknown. It's interesting to see that the catch has been mounted well adrift of the guide lines on this example. A real shame about the crude chemical stripping that the badge has endured.

Regards
    Brett
    Thanks for the reply. I was unsure if it was a common make. Im sure there are millions of these out there. Yes too bad its been stripped