Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt Wien

Article about: Hallo Mitglieder Habe gestern dieses Abzeichen auf den Flohmarkt gekauft und wollte wissen ob es Original ist Außerdem war dieses Band dabei Eventuell zum Aufhängen am Knopfloch? Hoffe mir

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt Wien

Hallo Mitglieder
    Habe gestern dieses Abzeichen auf den Flohmarkt gekauft und wollte wissen ob es Original ist
    Außerdem war dieses Band dabei
    Eventuell zum Aufhängen am Knopfloch?
    Hoffe mir kann einer helfen
    Freundliche Grüße
    Verwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt Wien

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt Wien
    P
    Many

Hello Abzeichensammler.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Kind regards,

Will

Quote by Abzeichensammler View Post
    Hello members
    I bought this badge at the flea market yesterday and wanted to know if it was original
    Also, this tape was included
    Possibly for hanging on the buttonhole?
    I hope someone can help me
    regards
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This appears to be a nice original "wide pin" variant produced by Hauptmunzampt Wein.
    You can compare to my silver grade here.
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, 30, Hauptmunzampt Wein
    The strap is part of a "schulterklappen".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This appears to be a nice original "wide pin" variant produced by Hauptmunzampt Wein.
    You can compare to my silver grade here.
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, 30, Hauptmunzampt Wein
    The strap is part of a "schulterklappen".
    Ralph.
    Danke für die Bestätigung
    Hatte nur wegen den Stahlhelm ein paar Zweifel
    Kann man noch mehr über die Schulterklappe sagen z.B wer die getragen hat Rang…
    Und ob sie überhaupt aus den 2 wk sind
    Hab ähnlich aussehende gefunden die von der hj sind
    Abzeichensammler

Welcome to the forum,

I understand German but many members here do not and do not speak English as their first language either but we all make an effort to communicate. As English is the "lingua franca" here you will get more and better replies if you at least make an effort.

I agree that this is a good HMA Wien broad pin type.

As for the strap fragment, it is totally unofficial and spurious. It does not belong with the badge.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

This badge is a one look fake. There is nothing original about it. See this thread and follow the links:

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber "30"

Regards
    Brett

TWS
    ?

I'm no expert on wound badges, but this is definitely not one for me.

I have two from this same maker and will post for comparison. One maker marked, and the other not, but both from Hauptmünzampt Wein. Click on the photos to enlarge.

Verwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt WienVerwundetenabzeichen Gold Hersteller 30 2 wk Hauptmünzamt Wien
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

The sword handles, bow, flattened helmet and angle of the rear skirt are just a few of the things that are very wrong with the op's badge.

Regards
    Brett

TWS
    ?

Quote by Brett View Post
    The sword handles, bow, flattened helmet and angle of the rear skirt are just a few of the things that are very wrong with the op's badge.

Regards
    Brett
    Just a few is right. I'd add: 1. Missing rear rivet. 2. Font of the "30". 3. The circular "spiral" pattern on the reverse seems more pronounced/exaggerated than I would expect on an original.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Just a few is right. I'd add: 1. Missing rear rivet. 2. Font of the "30". 3. The circular "spiral" pattern on the reverse seems more pronounced/exaggerated than I would expect on an original.
    Wow! I have two from the same maker as well and I have just looked again at the one at the top of the thread. Obvious issues and it just shows how important it is to concentrate and look properly

Thanks for the wake-up

Regartds

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast