Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz. L/54 mit Schachtel.

Article about: A cased L / 54, Schauerte & Höhfeld, Lüdenscheid. Even has the LDO guarantee slip. The soldier evidently removed all of the paint off the swastika to make it stand out more as we have

TWS
    ?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz. L/54 mit Schachtel.

A cased L / 54, Schauerte & Höhfeld, Lüdenscheid. Even has the LDO guarantee slip.

The soldier evidently removed all of the paint off the swastika to make it stand out more as we have seen on other awards like EK's. Maker's mark was a little hard to capture.

Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen im Schwarz.  L/54 mit Schachtel.
    P
    Many

Excellent piece Todd. The emblem is impeccable; I love the black cardboard box it was packed in and it's the first manufacturer's information leaflet I see.
    Fantastic!!!!

"Die Herstellung von Orden und Ehrenzeichen unterliegt der Kontrolle der Präsidialkanzlei. Der Steller ist werpflichtet manhelhaft gelieferte Stücke gegen einwandfreien Ersazt umzutauschen" - "The production of medals and decorations is subject to the control of the Presidential Chancellery. The seller is obliged to exchange improperly delivered items for a faultless replacement " These small documents are, in my opinion, enormously defining of a mentality and of the industry of a country at a particular moment. Another piece of history...

Nice photos too
    Regards
    Santi

?

a beauty.