Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber? any advice please?

Article about: I have a Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber. I am assuming the base is Tombac and the silver finish has perished? I am not certain whether this is genuine as the other examples I have seen h

Default Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber? any advice please?

I have a Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber. I am assuming the base is Tombac and the silver finish has perished?
    I am not certain whether this is genuine as the other examples I have seen have either a different mount for the wire catch (Gold Badge) or another version (Silver Badge) I have seen has a flat strip catch (all with Makers number at the base).
    The dot pattern of both the other badges looks the same. Does this look good to you guys?
    If you have a patience I also have a couple of Schwarz versions (a 26 and another unmarked but appears identical) which dont look good to me but you might know otherwise
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber? any advice please?   Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber? any advice please?  

Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber? any advice please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen L54 in Silber? any advice please?
    P
    Many

It looks fine to me.
    Has the correct tool mark on the pin near the hinge, and correct catch.
    I would say there is still considerable original finish left, it has just tarnished.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Many thanks rbminis - very much appreciated. I have posted the Schwarz versions separately

?

I like it too, has a good look and nice patina. Matches known originals well.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....