Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen madness

Article about: Any one have an Idea why this badge would sell for 330 euro at auction this past weekend?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen madness

Any one have an Idea why this badge would sell for 330 euro at auction this past weekend?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen madness   Verwundetenabzeichen madness  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen madness
    P
    Many

330 €!! It certainly is not the price of Verwundetenbzeichen in black normal.
    No idea.

?

Crazy price again...
    I saw another black Verwundetenabzeichen at auction that sold for €360 last weekend. Looks pretty steep to me, but maybe it has something to do with the maker (117 Hugo Lang, Wiesenthal) or the block hinge? Don't know if that type of hinge or the maker is uncommon.

Madness, indeed.

JMM
    ?

Yeap. Madness, indeed.

?

The badge is by Wilhelm Schroder of Ludenscheid. These do not pop up very often. Still, the price paid is ridiculous. People really do not have any idea. I'm currently watching the bidding on a chaos pattern fake black wound badge on ebay. It's up to $143.50 AUD, with a day to go. Total uneducated insanity.

Regards
    Brett

What the hell has happened?! I got my black wound badge for £25 and silver for £40 - both in last 2-3 years.
    Madness.

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    What the hell has happened?! I got my black wound badge for £25 and silver for £40 - both in last 2-3 years.
    Madness.
    Not madness if you are the one selling .....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Dan's selling, Rene is buying. Classic! Everyone is happy
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Don't think the block hinge has anything to do with it. The '117's I have seen all have block hinges. Not that common I guess but not worth that kind of money (to me anyhow). Makes you wonder what a black 'Assmann' (never mind a Silver) would go for at auction.
    The funny thing is I picked up a '130' pin marked two days after the auction for 45 euro. That I thought was a normal price.
    I get the bidding frenzy, I've been there, but!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast