Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen mit gold

Article about: Here’s an interesting gold grade wound badge maker marked 30 for Hauptmunzamt Wien. I do know that the majority of the 30s maker are faked when encountered by collectors. The coke bottle s

Default Verwundetenabzeichen mit gold

Here’s an interesting gold grade wound badge maker marked 30 for Hauptmunzamt Wien. I do know that the majority of the 30s maker are faked when encountered by collectors. The coke bottle style pins are a dead giveaway usually. Any thought on this badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen mit gold   Verwundetenabzeichen mit gold  

Verwundetenabzeichen mit gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen mit gold
    P
    Many

I don't see a "coke bottle" style of pin.
    But, I would compare it very carefully with other examples posted here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hauptmünzamt Wien "30" - made badges in zinc and tombak. This is a zinc example with the correct integral hinge and catch and needle pin seen on zinc badge by this maker. The thicker straight pins were seen on their tombak awards.
    It seems to check out in terms of details to my untrained eye but I'd defer to the members who know more about them than I do.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Every gold 30 I've seen has a thinner hook and the number 30 engraved in it. This one has a raised 30 and a thick hook wich corresponds to a silver one.
    But I'm just rolling into it. I leave it to the experts

?

Quote by Lammeleo View Post
    Every gold 30 I've seen has a thinner hook and the number 30 engraved in it. This one has a raised 30 and a thick hook wich corresponds to a silver one.
    But I'm just rolling into it. I leave it to the experts
    Have a search for this maker. Raised makers marks are seen on Gold badges and the cast in, integral hinges and catches are common on the zinc awards. There are a few different variations of this badge from Hauptmünzamt Wien.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I noticed the various variations Adrian 😊. I typically see the flock type fakes with the coke bottle pins when encountering the problem children. Flock was insidious!