Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz, E.S. P., Eugen Schmidhäußler, Pforzheim

Article about: A recent addition to my wound badge collection. I have been waiting for the right one of these to come along for quite some time now. This one is zinc based and has a considerable amount of

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz, E.S. P., Eugen Schmidhäußler, Pforzheim

A recent addition to my wound badge collection. I have been waiting for the right one of these to come along for quite some time now.
    This one is zinc based and has a considerable amount of the finish worn off of the high points. There are a few variations of this maker mark, with one being that the dots between the letters are not at the bottom, bit rather they are up in the middle between the letters. There are also variations without the dots at all.
    The hard ware is crimped into the body of the badge and there are very good fakes of this one around.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz, E.S. P., Eugen Schmidhäußler, Pforzheim
    P
    Many

Nice addition Ralph, and as you say there are well made fakes of this badge.

/Jonas

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    Nice addition Ralph, and as you say there are well made fakes of this badge.

/Jonas
    Thank you Jonas!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)