Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber authentication.

Article about: Bought this today for \\$60. This weighs 26 grams. Any help? All measurements seem to add up. - Nate

?

Upon looking at this more I believe your skepticism may be correct. According to another forum user Thomas Durante this is a Staegemeir fake.
    I have included link. There's 30 is wrong and in the wrong spot.
    Sorry for the incorrect info.
    Tim

https://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...30#post6106822

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber authentication.
    P
    Many

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    Upon looking at this more I believe your skepticism may be correct. According to another forum user Thomas Durante this is a Staegemeir fake.
    I have included link. There's 30 is wrong and in the wrong spot.
    Sorry for the incorrect info.
    Tim

https://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...30#post6106822
    Neither of your links work for me.
    If you can post the date of the last post on the thread was, I will find it and put a link up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Posted today in this thread on wehrmacht awards thread. When I read through the thread I found the link that I copied. I attached the first link to see if that works.

Thanks
    Tim

?

Post 11 on the second link has the other link. Hope that helps.

TWS
    ?

Compared to my examples from this maker, I would pass on this badge.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Thank you very much, I don't find how some people can live with themselves. I fairly new to collecting as I just recently turned 15. This guy looked my dead in my eyes and told me this was real. He even had the audacity to tell me he authenticates stuff for other kids as well. I don't understand what is wrong with some people. Well that was 60 bucks down the drain. Do you know how much a repro would go for like this? Do you know where I could buy a real one?

?

Yeah the guy who sold it to me had a whole table full of helmets including an ss helmet that was tagged for 4,000 usd. I was even considering buying a luftshutz helmet for 200 usd but the paint seemed a little to good.

TWS
    ?

Quote by Nate View Post
    Thank you very much, I don't find how some people can live with themselves. I fairly new to collecting as I just recently turned 15. This guy looked my dead in my eyes and told me this was real. He even had the audacity to tell me he authenticates stuff for other kids as well. I don't understand what is wrong with some people. Well that was 60 bucks down the drain. Do you know how much a repro would go for like this? Do you know where I could buy a real one?
    Raw greed is what's wrong with some people. Very sorry to hear this happened to you.
    If it makes you feel any better, you are by far not the only collector on here that has fallen for a fake from a very earnest-seeming seller. I started collecting when I was even younger than you. I got burned multiple times. Thankfully I was young and didn't have much money so the losses were relatively small.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast