Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver Wound Badge

Article about: Another from the same seller. He has put up true / real badges so far. My concerns for this badge is how pretty and clean it looks. Could a badge remain this clean and be real? Thanks to all

Default Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver Wound Badge

Another from the same seller. He has put up true / real badges so far. My concerns for this badge is how pretty and clean it looks. Could a badge remain this clean and be real?

Thanks to all the fine people that have put up comments on my other threads. Much appreciated gentlemen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver Wound Badge   Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver Wound Badge  

Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver Wound Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver Wound Badge
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I do not know if there are different catch/hinge set ups of these awards, but check out Ralphs set. Based on examples I've search for on the forum I haven't seen any like this. So.....

Wound Badges by 107, Carl Wild.

At the same time check out the obverse. to see if it compares to Ralphs set. It does have the prominent rear split pin.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My apologizes for breaking your necks...I let another set of pics get posted rotated 90 degrees.

I saw and read his post. Pin and mount are so different.

MAP
    ?

The search engine here is a great teaching tool.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is an accepted form from this maker except, the catch has been replaced.
    It should be cast as well as the hinge.
    There are variations on the maker marks, even with the examples like mine.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It almost looks gold to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Original Carl Wild, here are some variations that I have: Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, 107 Carl Wild, Hamburg - 3 variants

/Jonas