Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge two of three)

Article about: Thanks, Nick. And thanks for your advice in regards to the other decorations

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge two of three)

I have been offered this silver (?) Wound Badge - what is your opinion of it, please?
    Seller wants 50£ for it - is that a fair price?
    Thank you very much in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge  - your opinion, please! (Wound badge two of three)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge two of three)

Nice tombac badge in silver with a nice looking amount of wear to the high points. I like it at the price too. If the makers mark says L/26 it would be from Klein & Quenzer.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen/Wound Badge - your opinion, please! (Wound badge two of three)

Thank you very much.
    I might go for this one then (instead of the black one lacking the finish).
    Should I deceide to buy this, I will take some macro pics and get more info from the forum, so we can indeed find out whether or not its a Klein & Quenzer.
    Im of course a bit handicapped in regards to the markings, as I havent taken the pics nor handled the decoration myself yet. Not easy with a buffer between the seller and the buyer. Not easy for neither the buffer nor the buyer, that is.

?

hi , nice award , no problems with it and cheap at the price .....pavel

?

If you were to buy just one of the three you've shown it should be this one.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks. I agree.

?

I was offered three wound badges. I took Adrians advice and went for this one, which was clearly the best of the three.
    It is in fine condition and is marked L/21 for FÖRSTER & BARTH.
    There is considerable weight to these when compared to the hollow-back ones.
    Thank you very much to all who helped with advice in regards to all three wound badges.

I've been recently treading into badges myself to display with some helmets. This one looks pretty good for the price

?

Thanks, Im very satisfied with it. Look forward to seeing which you will get.

Good choice Scout

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast