Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Canadian Lightweight

Article about: I got this in the mail today, after 2 years of searching! I know these are very similar to US Rucksacks and, since I had to choose between 100 bucks for this, or 600 bucks for a proper US on

Default Canadian Lightweight

I got this in the mail today, after 2 years of searching! I know these are very similar to US Rucksacks and, since I had to choose between 100 bucks for this, or 600 bucks for a proper US one, I chose the former. Hopefully, I'll get to use this for reenacting at some point.. Which leaves one issue.

I lack all of the straps!

Canadian Lightweight

It came with some 82 Pattern Straps that DEFINITELY didn't fit for Vietnam, so I ended up removing them. Now, I'm in the quest for some proper Lightweight Rucksack straps. I know a fellow on Ebay makes reproductions, and the Facebook Marketplace likely has some, but I'd like to know my options. Would you folks have any suggestions as to anywhere else to look? Any and all help is appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Canadian Lightweight
    P
    Many

390$ in Canada.. Whew! Tempting.. Was in search for just the straps for the Lightweight, but I think my wallet might have another hole punched through it soon..

Lee
    ?

we called them jump rucks. most guys took the old straps of for new 84 pattern. let me check my kit i may have some of the straps around.

Lee
    ?

i found you some straps from mine that i modified. I have pics of them will post for you.Canadian Lightweight do you need these ones?

C2 Universal Rucksack