Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Cap US Army

Article about: I'm placing this one in the VN section as I'm unsure of it's period? most likely Korean war or even WW2 due to the laundry number. Nice cap I reckon. Search Results - Page 1 | WWII US Army E

Default Cap US Army

I'm placing this one in the VN section as I'm unsure of it's period? most likely Korean war or even WW2 due to the laundry number. Nice cap I reckon.

Search Results - Page 1 | WWII US Army Enlistment Records

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap US Army
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Used to see these all the time at army/navy stores for next to nothing. Guess that's not the case anymore....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Used to see these all the time at army/navy stores for next to nothing. Guess that's not the case anymore....
    Not here in the 90's! got to grab stuff when it's there hey?

MAP
    ?

Well...that was back in the late 70's...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Rene,

I will say that this is late WW2 to Korean war era. I have quite a few photos of 187th Paratroopers wearing this type of cap under their helmets during the Suk chon and Musan Ni jumps. Some troopers even wore the more popular "Swing" caps, but as I mentioned I do have several pics of this headgear being worn in the field..

Smitty