Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform

Article about: Hi all. Just wanting some help with confirming if this tiger stripe set is original Vietnam era or not prior to purchase as i have little experience with these Many thanks in advance

Default Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform

Hi all. Just wanting some help with confirming if this tiger stripe set is original Vietnam era or not prior to purchase as i have little experience with these
    Many thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform   Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform  

Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform   Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform  

Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help vietnam tiger stripe uniform
    P
    Many

I think I would want to see a better photo of that white label tab first. Any thing called "Tigerstripe Productions" smells of repro.

Just to clarify - the shirt with the white tab is 1985 dated and not the item in question...its the shirt with the brighter colours underneath the '85 dated one and has no tab, just " U.S. M " printed where a tab would normally sit and the matching pants. Cheers

Have you mixed together the photos of the two shirts? I can see two two types of buttons, one is the type used in the 1960's. Also the small wound patch pocket came in for late war uniforms. Also sleeve cuffs were unbuttoned in the 1960's. US M would be US Marines. They have a base in Japan and the USMC versions such as the tigerstripe flight suits were made in Japan. So it may be Japanese made. I would have a question mark in my mind whether it was Vietnam war era. It could be late 1970's, and without provenance and if the price is high...