Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Need help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflauge

Article about: hi I need to know which camoflauge is in this Vietnam helmet. Liner is dated US 56 is needed and helmet seems to have some rust along the inside with names.

?

Default Need help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflauge

Need help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflaugeNeed help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflaugeNeed help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflaugeNeed help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflauge Need help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflauge hi I need to know which camoflauge is in this Vietnam helmet. Liner is dated US 56 is needed and helmet seems to have some rust along the inside with names.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help. Unidentified Vietnam helmet camoflauge
    P
    Many

That camo is called ERDL, if I remember correctly helmet covers in this pattern started getting made in 1969.

Not exclusively Vietnam usage of ERDL, but could fit in a late war display. Whether that helmet and cover was anywhere near Vietnam is of course another matter.

?

Hi. Liner is dated 1956 and has combat dents and damage on the metal shell. Saw combat 100% the camoflauge is a Vietnam usmc one? Everything on this helmet screams late war in my opinion

?

Hi. I bought this helmet for 140aud . It arrived today. It seems to have a lot of rust names and a marking next to the names L/CPL lance corpal? The helmets liner says blind inc helmet camoflauge so was used it Vietnam had rust stains and liner is torn but still cheap also got another American liner with a cream sort of background instead of the brown background

Bonehead combat use with the blind!

the cover is dated 1977.. these are cheap as chips to find. the rest of the helmet is on the rough side. $140 sounds a little high then what I'd pay but if you're happy

The cover is post-war, there were some early ERDL-pattern covers used in Vietnam (I think from 1969 onwards) but overall the pattern didn't came into use till the mid-1970's. I would suggest to look for a matching condition Mitchell-pattern cover, that was standard in Vietnam. Those aren't hard to find.

?

Sounds odd. Helmet is marked MWA34 and I have another helmet marked MWA33 these are Moyer wheels company produced them for Korean War. I’m damm disappointed that it’s 2 years post war. And it must have been added. Because the liner and helmet all saw action in Nam where’s the original camoflauge for when it served in nam?! Camoflauge must have stayed on there since 1977 as there’s huge amounts of rust leaking in to it. Helmet is a bit rough it presents blood pockets on the inside and the liner also has a blood spot on the inside. I also paid for its shipping aswell. It’s unfornate because now I have to look for a Mitchell camoflauge

?

Hello. Are you saying that this is a stupid combat helmet?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast